Microcurrent facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lianne j

Reaction score
im trained in CACI micro current but don’t want to buy their machine. Does anyone know what machine is very similar treatment? I’m looking into skinmate

Bio-therapeutic microcurrent is very similar.

I was really happy with my silhouette dermalift that I had before my Caci. Great results.

Vic x

I was really happy with my silhouette dermalift that I had before my Caci. Great results.

Vic x
Hi Vik, with that machine did you use the same movements as you were taught with CACI? Does it have setting functions to do the gliding Golgi and then the jabbing! Lol. Xx

No a bit different. I think you’ll find they all have their own thing. Training was free though x

im trained in CACI micro current but don’t want to buy their machine. Does anyone know what machine is very similar treatment? I’m looking into skinmate
I use TAMA microcurrent, amazing results, they just came out with the new version, its not cheap, but awesome. If you are interested, I will sell you my current one and buy new one. It has 1,5 warranty, $7500. New device is $11.500

Guinot Hydradermie is excellent, you can offer a number of treatments from one machine and the products are also superb.

The BT Nano is a great little machine

Latest posts

Back