Microdermabrasion Aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alimac

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what type of products would be good to enhance the effects of microdermabrasion treatments. My mum has had a course of 6 treatments and is now wondering if there's something she can use which would benefit her skin following the treatment.

Can anyone tell me what type of products would be good to enhance the effects of microdermabrasion treatments. My mum has had a course of 6 treatments and is now wondering if there's something she can use which would benefit her skin following the treatment.

what did the therapist say after she had carried out the treatments?

It was me - I treated her in college as part of my graded unit - I told her all the correct things like apply sunblock (SPF 30+) for next 7-10 days, no heat treatments, avoid touching skin, use extra moisturiser if you experience skin shedding etc.

I am now wondering what else I can recommend thats not in the books - ie. is there a product I could get her to use that would be beneficial and enhance the microdermabrasion treatment effects? I told her to use soothing products throughout the treatment.

It was me - I treated her in college as part of my graded unit - I told her all the correct things like apply sunblock (SPF 30+) for next 7-10 days, no heat treatments, avoid touching skin, use extra moisturiser if you experience skin shedding etc.

I am now wondering what else I can recommend thats not in the books - ie. is there a product I could get her to use that would be beneficial and enhance the microdermabrasion treatment effects? I told her to use soothing products throughout the treatment.

ah cool! did you use the sorisa machine? xx

Yes the Sorisa Silkdermic - got really good results - now I have to write it all up in an investigation type report for college - hence asking the question about products to enhance!

Latest posts

Back