Microdermabrasion and collagen masks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldgaltherapist

Reaction score
Hi all

Not sure if anyone can help me but I currently do stand alone microdermabrasion treatments but I really want to incorporate a mask into a treatment with eith a scalp/hand or foot massage.

What I really want is a collagen and/or calming mask. Does anybody currently use the collagen mask from House of Famuir or ellisons? I have got a mask from Pure logical to try on a friend after a mda just to see how the skin reacts.

Any help appreciated

:)

I use the HOF masque after microdermabrasion, the skin looks amazing post treatment.

Ah thanks for that Annied - I have just missed their show offer so will wait until the next one which is in April. I have also noticed Eve Taylor do masks that are good for applying after MDA.

MDA can be very drying to the skin so it is essential to hydrate the skin and replace the lost moisture caused from the procedure. A hydrating mask such as marine gel is excellent. Remember the skin is like a sponge post MDA so will literally draw in whatever you apply after. I Always put an SPF on following treatment before the client leaves - SPF 50 or above. X

Check their website - there are always offers hth

Latest posts

Back