Microdermabrasion machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hello

I'm taking over a beauty salon in a few weeks and the owner is taking the microdermabrasion machine with her as she is still paying it up. What machine should I look to get? Is there a specific company that is known for being the best? I've emailed skinbase so far and waiting from a reply from them

Thank you in advance

Kimi

I have the silhouette diamond mdb machine. Absolutely fantastic, training and aftersales support brilliant!

Skinbase let you have their machine on trial.If you don't like it or don't get any interest you can send it back.What I particularly like about skinbase is you can just ring them when you are running out of crystal you get a service pack with crystal,new heads and everything else you need which all comes under your one weekly rental fee.
It might be worth just booking a demo to see what you think.

Hey

I saw you were looking at the skinbase system. Have you thought about using a machine that does not use crystals.

I use a system made by Nuderm Skincare, their telephone number is 08450945120.

Give them a bell their system is a 6 in 1 machine tht offers microderm, microcurrent, led light therapy and much more.

Nice price as well xx x xx

I use DiamondTome from Cosmeceuticals absolutely brilliant

Latest posts

Back