Microdermabrasion machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andria su

Reaction score
Evening all

Just a quick question can anyone recommend a good and affordable machine for micro? Something for starting out but good quality and at an reasonable price.

Thanks x :)

Probably a Carlton, they have a nice range and are a good brand.

Thanks Pamie will take a look

Smart peel from BHC International is also good. Have used them for years, would recommend the diamond tip system.

Evening all

Just a quick question can anyone recommend a good and affordable machine for micro? Something for starting out but good quality and at an reasonable price.

Hi Andria,

are you looking for diamond microdermabrasion?

thanks
Mel

Microcurrent or dermabrasion?

Evening all

Hi there,
If you take on the SkinBase microdermabrasion machine, there is no outlay at all and you have a free 2 week trial period as well as free training. Your crystal and machine parts are all free with the 'pay as you go' machine with free delivery, so it definitely is a win win situation and an amazing machine that produces fantastic results.

Hope this helps.

With the Skinbase machine, is there a weekly rate of having the machine or do you just pay per treatment you carry out?

With the Skinbase machine, is there a weekly rate of having the machine or do you just pay per treatment you carry out?

Hi Emily, if you do not use the machine for any given week, you just pay the minimum weekly charge of £12.24. Otherwise, you just pay for the treatments that you do, which is £12.24 per treatment, so it's definitely worth your while using the machine if you have a quiet week, rather than paying the minimum and not using it. .. if that makes sense!
You certainly should have plenty of bookings though, providing you advertise the treatment and put your training into practice! :)

Thanks for letting me know that. I thought that the weekly charge would be £12.24 but when I spoke to the company they weren't very clear about if you didn't use it one week. I definitely think I'll go with Skinbase now after all x

Thanks for letting me know that. I thought that the weekly charge would be £12.24 but when I spoke to the company they weren't very clear about if you didn't use it one week. I definitely think I'll go with Skinbase now after all x

No problem, just call the office Monday, on 01782 770810 or send an email via the website and the team will gladly get you all set up! :) x

Does anyone know of any reputable places in Scotland that does training and do you need experience?

Some insurance companies will insure just with the training from the supplier depending on existing qualifications - usually nvq2 minimum so you don't always need a level 3 in electrical facials x

So you need some kind of college qualification. All my training had been through private classes [emoji57]

I wrote about The Angel Academy of Teaching and Training who wholesale a 'diamond microdermabrasion machine with certified training and an upgrade to NVQ. They seem to be one of the best value out there right now and they offer a warranty too i believe

Sorry to hijack the post, but what's the size of the skinbase machine? Is it suitable for mobile use at all? :)

We have the Skinbase machine and I would say that you could use it as a mobile therapist as it is very compact in a sturdy carry case box no bigger than carry on luggage size. This is our third week of having it in the salon and we are loving !

Ah brill thank you! How did you find the training? I'm so so tempted with this! :D

Latest posts

Back