Microdermabrasion products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne1989

Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies, I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion on the best micradermabrasion products to use for professional treatments? I'm starting to offer micradermabrasion in my clinic and I'm struggling to decide what products to use with it xx

Hi Joanne1989,
Just seen your thread about products to use with microdermabrasion treatments and would love to tell you about the options we have at Eve Taylor. When performing a microdermabrasion treatment, it's not just the actual resurfacing process that's important, but the preparation and aftercare to ensure that temporarily impaired barrier function is repaired, built back up and protected.

We have a specific Microdermabrasion support package with professional products to cleanse the skin thoroughly beforehand and to treat the skin afterwards, with a choice of masques including our alginate peel off masque to give a luxury option and increase revenue, and protection products. A small retail stock of our absolutely essential Moisturising Solar Shield SPF25 is included too, to ensure you are offering the very best service with appropriate aftercare available.

If you would like to find out more about our microdermabrasion package and how Eve Taylor can be the solution for your business please visit www.eve-taylor.com or fill out the following registration form to receive our Introducing Eve Taylor inquiry pack:
http://www.eve-taylor.com/Login/CreateProfessionalAccount

Do you currently have a skincare like? Most micro machines will have a skin prep with them!

Crystal clear have their own skincare brand made specifically for microdermabrasion. I use a selection of my Dermalogica ranges. You will need only a few basic products such as; soap free foaming facial wash, hydrating/soothing mask, hydrating moisturiser & Spf 50 - a skin soothing serum is also great. [emoji4]

I was thinking of crystal clear but just wanted to see what products are the best. At college we had to use pre peel paste and post peel lotion which has confused me now. I'm just about to start offering micradermabrasion in my salon xx

I use crystal clear and can't rate the product enough I love it and it also sells it's self for the amount of publicity coverage it gets and celeb endorsers in mags so a lot of people are aware of the brand

Hmm I'm torn between the two now.... might see if they have samples x

I've had Crystal clear out last week for demo of their IPL & micro machine - their skincare products were very nice too [emoji4] - if you give them a call they will send a rep to you (not pushy at all!) who will show you the skin care xx

I've just signed up for the Skinbreeze system from the makers of CACI but considering stocking a small amount of Eve Taylor x

Enjoy life

I was thinking of crystal clear but just wanted to see what products are the best. At college we had to use pre peel paste and post peel lotion which has confused me now. I'm just about to start offering micradermabrasion in my salon xx

This sounds like you were trained with Carlton Professional products :)

Our Pre Peel Lotion contains Ethanol & Salicylic Acid which dries, strips and dehydrates the surface of the skin. This is essential for ensuring those loose crystals can "bounce" off the surface of the skin, taking the dead skin cells with them.

The Enzymatic Peeling Paste contains Papain & Bromelain as well as Kaolin, which all contribute to loosening the bonds between the dead skin cells, and also helping to dry the skin out before a crystal treatment.

The Post Peel Lotion is used after microdermabrasion, and ensures you're soothing and calming the skin immediately, as well as helping you to remove every last crystal from the surface of the skin.....

We also have 9 additional products in the Microdermabrasion range, which can help with anti-ageing concerns, dryness, dehydration, and erythema after the treatment, as well as providing sun & free radical protection....

If you would like any more information about what we can offer please do message us here, or call the office on 01903 761100.

Latest posts

Back