Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the microdermabrasion machine from beautydealdirect any way near as good as skinbase? xx

The diamond one is different to skinbase. Personally I prefer it

The diamond one is different to skinbase. Personally I prefer it

Hi , do the company supply the training? I'm very interested in the diamond microdermabrasion. I have level 3 but just a crystal clear cert for md - I am thinking I would need seperate training? X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek mobile app

Is the microdermabrasion machine from beautydealdirect any way near as good as skinbase? xx

Yes, I had skinbase for over a year. Great for starting out but love the new Diamond one :)

Lisa 😃

Hi , do the company supply the training? I'm very interested in the diamond microdermabrasion. I have level 3 but just a crystal clear cert for md - I am thinking I would need seperate training? X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek mobile app

Some do and some don't. It all depends on your training and your insurance. Some insurance companies will accept a change of machine as long as the process hasn't changed. Give them a call.

Lisa 😃

Geeks, just wanted to tell you I will be doing demos of diamond peeling on the Carlton professional stand at excel next week, so if you're around and want to see it or feel it, come and say hello!

Latest posts

Back