Microdermabration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ailsa7

Reaction score
Looking into Microdermabration, what companys are the best ?? Can anyone help?

Hi there,
Skinbase are great, they provide training, merchandise and work on a pay as you go system
HTH

Just make sure no one within 100 yards has the same skinbase system, they dont seem to bothered !!

Hi there,
Skinbase are great, they provide training, merchandise and work on a pay as you go system
HTH

My partner is currently testing this out for 6 months, first two weeeks are free. As far as I know, its £12 per treatment to rent and whatever you make after that is yours to keep. (so say if you charge £25 a treatement, you give Skinbase £12, and get to keep the other £13)

You need to pay the minimum of £12 per week hire charge, even if you do NO treatments thats week.

They supply the machine and crystals to get you going, and iirc, if you haven't made a profit after 6 months, they give the difference.

I'm sure my OH will be around to explain it better later today.

I went with skinbase. You rent it for £12.25 a week, first 2 weeks are free. They provide everything you need, marketing material and free training. I've been with them a year in July. They are always sending you marketing maternial, I had 2 weeks just after xmas where I didn't do any microdermbrasion and they rang to see if there was anything they could do to help.

I emailed client's to tell them about the machine and when I will start to do it (the day after my training), and it went really well from day one.

It's a great machine and the result's are good. I think also the pay as you go scheme that they do you are only contracted for 6 months so if you find it doesn't do well you can hand it back and if you haven't made a profit they'll give you your money back.

Kerryx

Latest posts

Back