Microplane is ace!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mami pedi

Reaction score
I just wanted to sing praise for microplane, I got it yesterday and wanted to try it out for myself before I use on my clients tomorrow, now I have THE WORST feet, dry and full of hard skin, yet as I type this I have baby soft feet!!!!

If your thinking about getting one DO NOT HESITATE its so easy to use, you and your clients won't regret it.
:)

Which one did you get? X

I've just ordered the pink one getting it delivered tomorrow . Did you use it on dry feet :) x

I've just ordered the pink one getting it delivered tomorrow . Did you use it on dry feet :) x

Yes I did use it on dry feet, so I guess I will use it before I soak my clients feet :)

Received my pink one yesterday and tried it today - wow - it's excellent. I absolutely love it, so quick and so smoooooth :)

This sounds good, were have u all got urs from? Xx

www.sweetsquared.com, I've been speaking to Athina, who is wonderful, but them they're all brill xx

The microplane is wonderful .. and the size is the best thing about it .. very ergonomic and user friendly. We love it.

Just got my sweetsquared account. Eeeeeekkkkkkk :) :D

Getting mine tmrw! Can't wait 😃

Ill be ordering one of these on my next order x

They are brill been using them for years.They do go blunt though so don't think you have it forever.

It is absolutely brilliant x

Sounds like I need to get myself one of these!!!

Do you use it with a cream or can u use it without it being wet etc?

Sounds like I need to get myself one of these!!!

Do you use it with a cream or can u use it without it being wet etc?

You can use it without being wet.

Latest posts

Back