Microwefts & matting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushlonglocks

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wondered if anybody can give me any advice on how to prevent the natural hair above a microweft matting? I rarely have any problems when it comes to extensions apart from when it comes to doing maintenance on a microwrft!

Can't be of much help as I haven't had any matting with mine, how do u apply and how far apart do u place your rings?do u see them to the weft or just clamp through the hair and weft (if that makes sense) x

Yeah i understand :) I clamp the extension hair with the natural hair, i don't ever sew them on. Usually leave around a cm and a 1/2 between each ring. Just dont understand why they are matting! X

Do you mean the hair that has grown down with the weft attached to it if so I find you can prevent matting with wefts for the outgrown hair xx

Ah right, I sew my rings on, so can't be of much help....sorry x

Its the natural hair at the root above the microweft thats matting! Its with one client in particular tbh, shes gone through her aftercare with me and i just cant see how it can be happening! X

Latest posts

Back