Milkshake hair care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
Ok so after reading some great things on this brand in this forum I decided to order some. I got the integrity shampoo and conditioner, the whipped cream, the leave in milk that does the 12 things (sorry forgotten the name!) and the glistening argan oil all in the mini sizes. I also got three samples, the integrity shampoo, the daily conditioner and the yoghurt mask.

So today I tried the samples of the shampoo and conditioner. I loved the shampoo but didn't really like the conditioner, felt it was too light and didn't really help with the knots. Shampoo was lovely though. I also used a small amount of the oil on the ends of my damp hair. Decided to leave my hair to dry naturally as I normally do this and I have to say whilst my hair isn't as shines as I was expecting boy is it super soft and no knots!!!

So I'm wondering what else you milkshake geeks could recommend I try? My hair is thin but there is a lot of it and I use products for fine hair I just find it ends up static and not very nice so need something a little stronger. Also my hair can go rather flat at the top but be bushy at the ends with no split ends and can have some frizz in the middle. Hair is short to medium length after my last cut due to the hairdresser getting a little chopping happy and it's been coloured but I have around two to three inches of roots as I properly get my hair coloured once every six to nine months, that's how long I wait between cuts too.

Thoughts on what else to butane try? Xx

Nothing milkshake related but have you tried olaplex? I know it's not stated to make your hair feel thicker but I swear mine is feeling much better now I use it! I've had 2 standalone treatments and 2 in colour since Xmas and it feels great, no fluffyness on the ends and it feels like it's thicker :)

Ho surf girl,

Thanks for your reply. If i remember correctly olaplex was used when my hair was last coloured but this was end of aug. Trying to grow my hair out again before it gets another cut as it will still be short . Will look into it when i next go to the hairdressers. Thanks for the help though x

Latest posts

Back