Millenium Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marymint

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how long Millennium Nails take to Deliver ? I placed an order on the 26th but when I checked my account it says waiting to be processed. It states orders are processed the same day ! This is the first time I have used them.
Thanks

They prob over worked with orders as they forever selling on groupon !! Ill never use them again cause its supposed to be professional products , and they have been selling gel kits on groupon for months x

Wow that's a bit naughty ! I have actually ordered a Lash perm kit off them but thought I would ask in this Forum as they are predominantly Nails.
Nothing like having a Professional do your Nails though, my Toes are currently sporting Gel as done by a Nail Professional and I don't expect for a Minute I could do it the same myself ! x

Hmmm they must be busy..they have not even had the decency to reply to my email asking about my order.

Would stay clear of millennium now x

I used to buy their nail tips from a uk supplier outlet when I moved to the Channel Islands placed a order and forgot about it months later it turned up. Really annoying as I really like their tips I went to order from them the other week and found all this shocking feedback about items taking months and not turning up. I didnt dare order as I needed loads... I would be interested to hear when your order comes ...

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back