Milton Keynes geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynseypinsy

Reaction score
There seems to be lots of Nail & Beauty Salons and mobile therapists/ techs in MK. Just wondered who was on here and to say hello really :)

So come on MK geeks introduce yourselves!!

I'll start it off: I'm Lynn, started with nails, gradually training to offer more treatments. Doing it part time at the mo and would LOVE to give up the day job!! :)
Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

If there's enough of you and one of you happens to be a Premium Geek (if not, it's simple enough to become one), then you could start your very own Milton Keynes social group. Just an idea for you!

PS: Did you know there's a social group already for MK, Oxford and Bucks Nail Geeks:

http://www.salongeek.com/groups/+mkob+nailers.html

Last edited:
Hi! I'm from mk altho in turkey at this present moment in time! Think an mk geek group sounds like a plan :)

i live in toddington beds so just on the border of milton keynes, i have a home salon which is my 2nd home salon and i started 8 months ago!! going well but not been easy,

what treatments do you do??x

I'm right over the other side near westcroft! I do pretty much everything but acrylics/ extensions and massage. I have a home salon too which I do p/t as I am generally a full time mum.

I have a home salon too, work from a summer house in garden. I mainly do shellac. About to do eyelashes and brows etc, training next month. I'm at Monkston. I'm on Facebook, Bewitched Beauty MK and Lynn Maddocks feel free to add me :)

I have a home salon too, work from a summer house in garden. I mainly do shellac. About to do eyelashes and brows etc, training next month. I'm at Monkston. I'm on Facebook, Bewitched Beauty MK and Lynn Maddocks feel free to add me :)

just had a look at your website , its lovely hun xx

Thanks x I'm quite proud of it as I done it myself, via weebly, its a good starting point. :)

Thought I would bump this up to say hello to any MK geeks out there. Xx

Latest posts

Back