Mineral make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiguest

Reaction score
Hey were currently in the process of having our upstairs done in the salon for clinical beauty and was just wondering whether someone could recommend a mineral make up line that has a simple palette and doesn't have loads of different products.

We're just wanting something simple to sell clients if they're wanting a light/simple/natural foundation for after chemical peels etc.

Oo and has good bronzing powder for our spray tan customers :)

Hey were currently in the process of having our upstairs done in the salon for clinical beauty and was just wondering whether someone could recommend a mineral make up line that has a simple palette and doesn't have loads of different products.

We're just wanting something simple to sell clients if they're wanting a light/simple/natural foundation for after chemical peels etc.

Oo and has good bronzing powder for our spray tan customers :)

I don't know that they sell either of these by you,but you could try NYX or Motives makeup. if I think of something else I will let you know :)

Hi,
I love Art Deco. Very good quality products and not so expensive as other brands on the market.

Bare essential it's so pure you can sleep in it, although downside it wouldn't be exclusive to you as bloody debenhams n boots sell it now :( x

I think the Mineral Hygienics Starter Kit would be perfect. It includes two foundations, a mineral enhancer and a finishing powder, as well as a great range of brushes.

It's had great reviews over in the USA for this very purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
proto-col do a lovely range, i have just become an agent so i can stock the products in my salon they are gorgeous. the start up kit was really cheap then i just added to it x

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Do many of them do samples that can be tested before hand, just I'm having a chemical peel soon and my skins sensitive normally so I think it'd be a good Idea to test em out on myself :) xx

We have just got in young blood! It's FANTASTIC and salon exculsive !!

Latest posts

Back