minis - CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Okay I know it's been mentioned about mini CND polishes but what about mini cuticle eraser. I would like to be able to incorporate this as homecare for nail biters along with a mini solar oil. The bigger retail items are fine once a client realises the benefits, but to initially get them to use it the minis or even sachets would be brilliant.

Another thing is I used to be able to buy a packet of 6 mini's which included a super shiney, sticky, toughen up, speedy and 2 others. Having spoken to Leeds it would appear that CND no longer do these. Again these are really useful to get people interested in buying the bigger retail items. If I had a client who wanted to have her nails removed it was really useful to be able to include in her homecare, a bottle of Toughen Up. They would always then buy the bigger bottle at a later date.

Can it be put forward that maybe we could have these items again (separately would be even better!)?

Many thanks
Adele

hi

I think that would be a great idea i was toying with getting the mini 'out the door' top coats.

I think it would be popular even if its just toughen up, super shiney, stickey ect.

The mini solar oils, cucumber heel and solar butters just walk off the shelves.
All by themselves ;) i like an easy sale :lol:

i agree ! excellent stocking fillers too (omg thats the second time i've talked about christmas today ! ITS ONLY SEPTEMBER !!)

would love any other pinkies in any of the products. The scentsations pinkies go down really well too for clients daughers ! tiny daughters !

kx

Little Angel said:
hi

I think that would be a great idea i was toying with getting the mini 'out the door' top coats.

I think it would be popular even if its just toughen up, super shiney, stickey ect.

The mini solar oils, cucumber heel and solar butters just walk off the shelves.
All by themselves ;) i like an easy sale :lol:

our VP of Int Sales will be here in October - I will be printing and pleading again!!

Mrs Geek said:
our VP of Int Sales will be here in October - I will be printing and pleading again!!
Thank you Samantha.......really appreciate it.

Dellie xxx

Latest posts

Back