Minx, A Few Queries!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Hi there, I have just recently got Minx kit and ordered other Minx and have a few questions, hope you can help:- I have found that some of the Minx fingers have 18 to a sheet and some have 16, is there any reason behind this? I thought that I had read somewhere that Minx was planning to launch different sizes, any truth in this? When I watched the online video I saw that he folds the Minx underneath, however I have found that when I apply my own, I cut off a lot of the excess first, is this ok, I mean I know that it works for me and I dont get creases like I did before, but there may well be a good reason that he does that iygwim! Thanks a lot Caroline:hug:

Your best bet is to contact S2 and get yourself onto a minx training day. They will teach you proper application.

I cut the excess off when I am doing my own as I find it fiddley otherwise, but I don't tend to do this on my clients. Sometimes I do - but as you are handling those bits you can't use them again as they won't bond properly, the oils from your fingers transfer across much like when you are doing a set of extensions or overlays.

And the size difference you are talking about relates to if it is a set of minx for fingers or toes.

HTHs

x

1-8 is.....fingers......1-9 is...toes!! xx

Thanks for your answers! As I am going to the Event, I was going to do the Minx there. I did mean about cutting them down on myself, so I am glad to hear that you do as well! Regarding the sizes, I must be going bonkers, I thought that I had read somewhere they were going to be doing small, medium and large sizes:lol: My new blue, red lightning and tease me range for fingers all have 18 on, and they are definatly fingers, as it is written on them, but just incase I should have only 16, shush dont tell anyone:lol:

Latest posts

Back