Minx big toes! Not enough

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never evn thought of turning the minx smaller ones sideways.. Duh!! Love this site :) but do still wish there was another big toe instead of one of the smaller ones!!

I turn mine sideways and use the sideways piece for my toes and save the big toe for a client!

I do wish I could go to other salons to have Minx, I think that way you would learn the most, however, its not an option here as I think I'm the only person to offer it!

Would love to see photos of the big toe patch, would be really useful. Do you not see it overlap?

I'm also going to use some of my left overs on colour pops to show to clients, think they will look better than being on a strip and might encourage them to have one finger done with their Shellac.

I am sorry to moan about the training, I just think sometimes its overrated. Think the academy I used wasn't great, I did 5 courses and didn't rate any of them, think they are all too condensed and oversubscribed. Would have preferred to pay more and have a full day or a full half day and leave feeling confident. I am actually thinking of doing the one-to-one training at another CND academy to help me improve but then think I should have learnt more in the initial courses. When funds allow I'll decide if I'll take the risk again!

My worst nail experience was at another salon just after I had trained and was keen to get tips too - they buffed my nails - I was too stupid and intimidated to argue, used a hair dyer - when I came to remove the Minx took off the top layer of some of my nails-I removed correctly!

ANYWAY - Can anyone explain how you cut Minx on sheet to preserve for another application.
I always end up either wasting Minx as I take whole piece off and don't like sticking back on sheet.
Or I cut on sheet but then struggle next time as pieces are misshapen at cuticle line from where I cut them off.
Just wanting some thrifty and speedier tips please.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back