Minx marketing!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princesskate

Reaction score
Hi
I am newly qualified as a nail technician and also spray tanning. I am very interested in offering MINX nails as an extra service, I have done a set of them on myself was just wondering how you guys incorporated MINX into your treatments and got clients aware of how lussssh they really are!! :)

Everything you need in the way of marketing material is available from your supplier Sweet Squared 08452106060. There is a video that can be played in the salon, Lapel badges to wear on your tunic "Can we Minx you today?" There is a beautiful salon brochure with images of all the celebrities who wear and adore Minx. There is a window sticker available. Best of all is your own enthusiasm for Minx and that you wear them all the time and that they look gorgeous to show your clients.

It doesn't take much to market this fantastic product and most of it has already been done for you ... many have seen them being worn by celebs in all the magazines. People want Minx and people are asking for Minx by name.

I agree with geeg.

Also an idea mentioned before which i think is great, do a set of minx toes/fingers to a friend or someone you know who is public facing, ie someone who works in a bar, your hairdresser. Even if you do the set for free or a small fee they are giving you free marketing and will pay for itself in no time. Word of mouth will quickly spread like wildfire, priceless!! x

Everything you need in the way of marketing material is available from your supplier Sweet Squared 08452106060. There is a video that can be played in the salon, Lapel badges to wear on your tunic "Can we Minx you today?" There is a beautiful salon brochure with images of all the celebrities who wear and adore Minx. There is a window sticker available. Best of all is your own enthusiasm for Minx and that you wear them all the time and that they look gorgeous to show your clients.

It doesn't take much to market this fantastic product and most of it has already been done for you ... many have seen them being worn by celebs in all the magazines. People want Minx and people are asking for Minx by name.

:green: Wanting more as per :rolleyes: but ontop of all that :lol: is there a list anywhere of Minx tech's or is it just salons ?

Thanks x

My daughter pop in to work with her father on Saturday and all the girls love Hippy chick flowers on her toes (she is 4yrs old) and my friend pop in to see me yesterday and all the girls went crazy when their saw hers also. I have 8 girls book for minx and their have all given me a deposit which my friend and I are doing a Minx party tomorrow. I have order a Minx brochure so this will help people to pick what they want before we arrive at their home. Ring Sweetsquare and ask them what is the top ten Minx, then Minx away.

Janice x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back