Minx on acrylic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emk32

Reaction score
After some advise please. I recently put some minx on a lady who had acrylic nails on (not by me). This was Friday eve. Saw the lady today with no minx. She said after washing up they all started lifting so she peeled them off? Should u do anything different putting minx over acrylic nails to natural nails?

Minx should be absolutely fine over acrylics on hands and certainly last around the 7 -10 day mark, it will have been the application that caused this. No real difference between a natural nail application and that on acrylics or gel nails, just a few adjustments to the acrylic or gel finishing to make sure they are nice and smooth ( no lumpy bits!) and that the free edge is not too thick and a good clean with alcohol ( thoroughly across the entire nail and pay attention to the tip only as I had seen too many scrub away at the cuticle area forgetting to be just as vigilant at the tip!) x

Latest posts

Back