Minx partys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billymiff

Reaction score
Hi I have posted in the Minx lovers social group but no-one has answered so thought I'd try here, maybe you don't want to answer lol. Do any of you offer Minx partys? If so how many do you do per party on average? What do you charge? do you give any special offers such as host is Minxed free or cheaper per so many full paying clients. Thanks for any info

Clare x x

I would also like to know this... i will be starting with Minx in the next few weeks and would like to look at doing parties also

Thanks

Hi I have posted in the Minx lovers social group but no-one has answered so thought I'd try here, maybe you don't want to answer lol. Do any of you offer Minx partys? If so how many do you do per party on average? What do you charge? do you give any special offers such as host is Minxed free or cheaper per so many full paying clients. Thanks for any info

Clare x x
Hi yes i have started offering them and i have actually done one, i have 4 or more to the party and the hostess will only pay £10. Hope that helps :)

Hi I will be doing my first pamper party next week with 4 or more people the hostess will receive 15% off her treatment and a free bottle of bubbly for her guests. I was unsure weather to do gift bags has anyone thought of this?

Hiya, yes I do minx parties, I offer the host money off a treatment in the future, or a small gift, eg solar oil and a file or something like that x

Latest posts

Back