MINX pink ribbon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
i was looking at minx.com and they have the cancer awarness ribbon minx with the pink ribbon ect
i have looked at sweet squared and cant see any
can you tell me if sweet squared will be selling these?

Sadly they just came out (half way through Breast Cancer Awareness Month) so I don't think we could get them in time or if we did it would only be for the last few days. Hopefully we can get access to them a little sooner next time!

Sadly they just came out (half way through Breast Cancer Awareness Month) so I don't think we could get them in time or if we did it would only be for the last few days. Hopefully we can get access to them a little sooner next time!

Samuel, Will there ever be a pink mettalic minx? My clients crave this!! If you could tell them to make one for me i would be very grateful! haha :)

There is something in the pipeline that will make you very happy then :)

There is something in the pipeline that will make you very happy then :)

AHHHHHHH!!!! Thankyou for telling me that i am so excited! I have just ordered all the new designs tonight from S2 so i will be ready and waiting for my next purchase now! :)

PINK METALLIC MINX!! I remember this mentioned earlier in the year!! If they made a baby pink metallic and a hot pink, well I would fall off my chair with happiness! Oh and I too have just put in my S2 order of the new designes, I just love them and cant wait to see them and put them on my clients!x:green:

I have many client (and me!) who would wear the pink ribbon Minx regardless of the month :)

Do you think if enough of us UK geeks pleaded with the Sams they would order some :green::green:

Latest posts

Back