Minx re-application charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millytint

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I did a set of Minx nails on a client of mine just over a week ago and she rang me the other day asking if i could fit her in for another set so that there all nice for her holiday! So i am thinking that i will be taking the old minx off and applying a new set for her.

My question is would i charge her the same price as a new set even though she had them done not long ago? do any of you charge for taking them off? or do you think i should charge a little less as she's not long had them done!

I would really appreciate a quick response as i am doing them this afternoon lol
:confused:

Thanks in advance

Definitely would not charge less. She has asked you to have them done again only because she wants them done.

As for the re-Minx I don't charge any extra. Under the infrared lamp they don't take that long to remove. Don't know about anyone else though. If they wanted removal on it's own I would charge. Don't know what though as no one has ever asked for it. Probably £10 - removal plus cuticle tidy, file and probably a clear polish.

Thanks Lee-Ann, i did charge full price xx

Latest posts

Back