Minx toes, no big toe nail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexnailnewbie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I have taken a booking for a new client a week ago who asked for minx toes. I have just received a message to say 'by the way one of my big toe's does not have a nail'
I have never had a client with no toe nail ask for Minx before so i have no idea what to say to her.
Can i apply Minx to her nail bed? (I'm thinking not)
Do i apply to all other toes and leave that one out?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Are you able to make a toenail with l&p? If she has a small amount of nail there, you can create a new toenail using l&p. If she does not have any nail, make a nail using a dowel and nail form. She can apply the nail with Gelbond by CND. It's a medical grade adhesive. After you create a new toenail for her, you can then apply the Minx to it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

I had a lady turn up for minx with half her big toe nail missing. I used brisa lite sculpting gel . I wished I had took b4 and after photo as it was amazing lol. I did tell her I had never done a toe before so wasn't sure how long it would last. That was nearly two weeks ago. Xx

If she hasn't got any nail at all and isnt bothered then I wouldn't be bothered either.

I've only have 4 1/2 fingers on my right hand, due to an accident and I just paint what I've got. It doesn't worry me in the slightest - wise words from my Mum just after the accident "if you don't notice, then no one else will" she is exactly right.

Karaxxx

What a lovely way to look at things x my cousin also lost 2 and a half fingers from one of his hands. He was devastated at first but now no one notices at all and it doesn't bother him one bit xxx he doesn't paint them though lol xxx

Thank you everyone for the reply's. The lady has no nail due to it being surgically removed when she was a child. I have offered to apply minx to the rest of the nails as i have no idea where to start in making a toe nail :( x

Latest posts

Back