Minx Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
Im trying to find a minx course i read on here that if you purchase the kit from s2 it includes the training ive just logged into my s2 account and im looking at minx but their are no kits listed just single items and also i cant see anything on the training section. Have they stopped offering it and if so where do i go?
Thanks in advance xx

There's not a kit per say but you just need to have everything to do the course. Minx is not a CND Course therefor not listed among the CND Classes! I would contact S2 to find out then the next class is near you! There's Ruth in London Centre or Liza and Jemma in Sittingbourne as you are SE London not sure how far out you are :)

I noticed from your profile that you are in Kent. I have copied a link for you, (well hope I have as on my iPad) so unsure how to do it. It's a salon in Sittingbourne that does half day minx training.

Liza Smith at Bodylines

CONTACT NO 01795 420 707
7 Roman Square, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4BJ

I'm sorry I couldn't copy their website but hope it helps.

Ellison's sell a couple of different Minx kits and I believe they also offer training - as well as s2 :)
X

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Ellison's sell a couple of different Minx kits and I believe they also offer training - as well as s2 :)
X

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Ellisons are a customer of S2 and sell as a sub distributor of S2 who are the Master distributors for CND Minx, Shellac etc.

Anyone know about Minx in the US? I've never heard of any classes at all anywhere. It seems like you just buy the kit online and watch the DVD. I can't even ask around because I don't know of any salons that offer it around me.

Thanks for all your help! Sittingbourne isnt too far from me im in Sidcup so will give them a call xx

Latest posts

Back