Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denatarry

Reaction score
Hi could omeone give me advie a to what i may have done wrong,,

I have done my friend Minx in the lace which have lated 4 day up to now, but i did a lady on sat in the silver and they have all lifted...

Not sure what i could have done wrong!:mad:

Ive just started with them ...

I feel that you really have to make sure you have prepared the nails exceptionally well, making sure that you remove everything or correct contact will not be made in all areas.

Also keep it well away from the side walls and ensure that it goes right over the free edge.

I can see one of mine lifting at the bottom corner....I spotted ive placed it just too close to the skin.

Hi could omeone give me advie a to what i may have done wrong,,

I have done my friend Minx in the lace which have lated 4 day up to now, but i did a lady on sat in the silver and they have all lifted...

Not sure what i could have done wrong!:mad:

Did you do the Minx on fingers or toes??? The silver is the most popular Minx so you need to get it right.

On both, the feet are fine he aid, ju the finger? i'm thinking of using glaze n go by nsi, jut to cap the free edge ??

For some people, fingers do not wear as well as on toes ... I think the reasons are obvious ... wear & tear, plus clients that fiddle with the Minx ALL the time.

I only tell clients that Minx is an accessory on fingers that will last a few days. It will last on toes for WEEKS and weeks. There can only be one difference .. the amount of wear & tear the Minx are subjected to on fingers. I have clients that can wear Minx for a long time on fingers and others that only cope for a few days. The difference is in the clients and not the Minx.

agree with geeg, i tell clients that minx on fingers is better for special occasion or a weekend away as i think a week is the average i have managed. toes however are AMAZING!! i had silver lightning on for 8 weeks, in this time was on holiday with feet in sand, had numerous pedicures and foot soaks and only removed them due to nails growing, they are fab on toes x

Do you really need the minx prep or can you just use your own normal prep like scrub fresh?

Do you really need the minx prep or can you just use your own normal prep like scrub fresh?

You can use your own Scrub Fresh .. we don't even sell the Minx prep in the UK.

Has anyone tried glaz n go to cap the free edge on nails?

Has anyone tried glaz n go to cap the free edge on nails?

Just try it and see how you go ... what's the worst that can happen eh??

your my kinda gal gigi x lol xx

your my kinda gal gigi x lol xx

lol .. Well you just gotta do it haven't you? .. There are the ones who "wait and see" and there are the ones who just DO IT!! We're DO IT kind of girls.!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back