Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellapops

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if anyone can help i have had an enquiry to do Minx (toes) on a Diabetic. Do you know if we can do this? :rolleyes:

Hi

Just wondered if anyone can help i have had an enquiry to do Minx (toes) on a Diabetic. Do you know if we can do this? :rolleyes:

Minx is applied using heat and pressure to the natural nail. I am not sure why this would have any affect at all for someone who is diabetic? (Unless of course that Minx were made of pure sugar and your cleint was planning on eating them) :lol: :smack:

My Mum is a diabetic and she is a huge minx fan. The care with diabetic clients is in your prep steps with your tools, just as with that part of a manicure would be.

Ive got the Metallic red on my toes - and hmmm they do look good enough to eat.

Heidi:lol:

My Mum is a diabetic and she is a huge minx fan. The care with diabetic clients is in your prep steps with your tools, just as with that part of a manicure would be.
Great answer here.

With diabetics, you just need to be sensitive with your tools and prep proceedures as you don't even want to nick them.

HTHs

I am diabetic, please prep us well as we can lift easier, take extra care with tools are we are sensitive, and please dont nick us as it takes us allot longer to heal. I am sure minx will be fine. hth.:hug:

I am diabetic, please prep us well as we can lift easier, take extra care with tools are we are sensitive, and please dont nick us as it takes us allot longer to heal. I am sure minx will be fine. hth.:hug:

And in some cases they DON'T heal. My grandfather had go to a podiatrist his was so bad. Just watch them SOOO close! They bruise very easy as well.
Many diabetics struggle with dry skin, especially on their feet. Often, they lose feeling in their feet and lower legs.
We got allot of info from this site The Diabetic Foot - Foot.com
There are allot of creams on the market diabetic lotion - Google Product Search

Thank you everyone for you answers:D

Latest posts

Back