Miss u all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail2heart

Reaction score
I miss u all geeks so much,i have been quite busy lately i am saving for my first trip to New york,hope that u guys are ok.And everyone i getting 100 clients a day.Good luck to everyone.

oooo i love nyc ive been there twice.... if only i had the money to go again i would..... fab shopping and places to eat as well as central park is a must for an afternoon or more... you will love it hunnio :)

Jess
xox

ps... nice to see ya back :hug:

Thanks sparklepink,i can't wait for the shopping i am buying everything including my products to last me till for my other trip comes next year.If anyone one knows of any great outlets for nail products in brooklyn let me know please.

Florentina Alexander

Thanks sparklepink,i can't wait for the shopping i am buying everything including my products to last me till for my other trip comes next year.If anyone one knows of any great outlets for nail products in brooklyn let me know please.

Florentina Alexander
u have to be v careful when flying with products... there has been many posts abt it in the past /..... im sure you can prob find it if you do a search ;)

Hey luv!!

Have missed seeing ya around! Do hope that you have a blast and enjoy your trip.
I second the advice re: flying with certain products. In fact, if I recall, you're not even supposed to have nail polish or even aerosol hairspray in your luggage... so you might want to be careful.

Best of luck, take lots of piccies and keep us posted.
:hug:

Thanks for the advice though,but i am going to pack a barrel with all the nail products and i will only travel with my clothes.Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back