Missing you!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone send out cards/notes to clients who have not been for a while?

What sort of catchy words would grab their attention.

Does this sort of thing work or not.

Does anyone send out cards/notes to clients who have not been for a while?

What sort of catchy words would grab their attention.

Does this sort of thing work or not.

this is when a newsletter is a great idea. you can send it to 'absent' clients as a reminder about your services, and introduce them to any new services/products you have added. some clients just need a little prompt to book again, maybe they want to book an appointment but never actually get that far for one reason or another.
i think the advantage of this over a note is that you send them to all clients,and are not singling clients out. do you already put together a newsletter?if not, maybe nows the time, in the run up to summer (whether it be nail art, pedicure etc). HTHs:)

At my old work we were able to send old clients postcards with our spa logo on the front. Just saying something like "we miss you and hope to see you soon!" and then add anything upcoming at the spa like sales or promotions and specials, etc... It did work for some.

This definitely works well for me. I usually do a letter to a few hand-picked old clients, it's kinda standard but I change bits of it to tailor it to what I think each client would like.

For some I offer a discount, you know the ones that this will especially appeal to more than other things. Sometimes I'll offer a free glitter set instead of ordinary, or French for the price of natural, or a freebie product. Or the opportunity to purchase Gift Vouchers at 25% off at their next appointment. It's an ideal time to tell people about anything new you offer too.

I find people respond pretty well, out of every say 12 letters that I send (that's about how many I send to at a time) I'll get 2 or 3 responses which I reckon is not a bad percentage.

If they've lapsed for a while, for whatever reason, they can get a bit embarrassed sometimes; a letter (or something similar) welcoming them back into the fold can make them feel more comfortable.

so has anyone got any catchy ways to say all this then , coz i think its a great idea but cant seem to find the words that sound right ??

If I do any specials I always send a leaflet to absent clients.

I think the cards sound like a fantastic idea though.

I do find that sometimes the specials don't even entice them back but if it works for a few then it's worth it.

HTH Teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back