missing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuteycalls

Reaction score
i know this is nothing nail related but i am desperate to find my brother who i have not seen in many years anyone know who i go about looking for him i would really appreciate your help

What are you asking hun ?

I'm sorry that you haven't seen him and hope he's well and your reunited soon :hug:

Have you tried missing persons ?

I think she was asking if anyone knows who and where to try in finding him...organisations...websites...ect.

Sorry i don't know of any other than missing persons.

been on re-unite and lots of other sites but if anyone could reccomeend any other site or ways to find a missing person i would be really grateful you see my father is 89 and in fraile health and i would hate for him to pass away and my brother know nothing about it

Aw hun, have you tried the police ? Sorry if i'm stating the obvious x

The Salvation Army do extensive searches for missing people. How awful! I really do hope that you're both re-united very soon. xxx

Hi sorry to hear about your situation. Your not alone, this happens to more families than you realise.

Don't quote me, but I'm sure the Salvation Army has a department that help to look for missing persons.

Good luck in your search

X Oops the Wax Queen got there first!

Last edited:
my half brother found me through the salvation army they were really good x:hug:x

The international red cross united me with a whole branch of my family that were in another country and I'd never known they existed.
When they found me they wrote and told me someone in my family was looking for me and was I willing to have contact, I rang them to find out who, didn't want my ex husband getting in touch, it took long enough to loose him.
Anyway they told me the name and it was my fathers youngest brother, I gave permission for them to pass my phone number over and 30 minutes later was having the most amazing conversation with my cousin Nathalie.
My bro and I thought we were the last of the Napora's and then all of a sudden we found out there were about 50 of us.
My daughter found my son from my first marriage, she looked on face book and my space, found a girl with his last name and asked if she knew him.
They are great mates now.
Best of luck hun, I hope you manage to find him and that it all turns out as you hope it will:hug:

i just want to say a big THANK YOU all for the help and advice and hope that you have given me

The Salvation Army do extensive searches for missing people. How awful! I really do hope that you're both re-united very soon. xxx
yes ive heard this too hope you do find him,, if you have an inclin of an area he might have gone too??? try adverts or maybe contact his friends or try facebook,you never know,old schools profiles may have leads, ,,,good luck with your search, keep trying:)

Latest posts

Back