Mixed afro help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Long&LushLocks

Reaction score
I've just had an email off a women , her daughters hair is mixed Afro & she's after extensions .... I've never fitted extensions to this kind of hair , is it like normal fitting ?
Any particular method ideal or not ?
Her hair has a relaxer in at the moment so straight and not tight Afro
I do the sewn in braidless weft ( la weave ) micro weft , shrinks , bonds & micros
I haven't replied yet as I don't know weather or not I should have a certain qualification for this kind of hair or not [emoji23] I want to do it , I rarely get clients & this time of year I need the money
Any help advice appreciated x

Just be sure to check the condition of the hair with the relaxer in as sometimes it can make the hair brittle, and maybe think of using Yaki textured hair depending on what texture she is, celebrity elite are great for Yaki wefts, I'd use LA or braided weave

Relaxed hair is often prone to breakage and damage. Before the install I always use a repairing treatment such as Olaplex. The best method to avoid breakage will be a braided weave or tape extensions, but make sure the texture of the extensions matches the hair. Raw virgin is usually coarse and blends well with Afro Caribbean textures.

Latest posts

Back