Mixing acrylic Glitters with CND products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsT

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I need some advice on what products can be used with what! I have all the range of CND acrylics, however apart from the metro powders there aren't any glitters. Has anyone mixed acrylic glitters/colours with CND bases and Liquid. I was advised in my training to only use CND products and not to mix produtcts. So just need some advice. Especially if its a safety thing.

Many thanks

Mrs T.

Try Graphix Glitters - these can be mixed with any powder and instructions are given on the amounts. There is a fabulous range of colours

You can get them from Fiona - a geek on here Nail Graphix glitter Acrylic

It is perfectly safe to use these

i have used the nail graphix glitters - they are brill and in a pot that you add your chosen polymer of choice HOWEVER a little glitter goes and lasts a long way. try and get some mini pots from a craft shop brill ,cheap, and so much choice.
i mentioned in my shop that i was a nail tech and the sa showed me the ones suitable to use (colour won't bleed)
good luck

You can mix glitter with Creative powders, just make sure you use glitter that is designed to be used on nails so the colour doesn't bleed and watch how much you mix as adding anything to your powder can weaken it, you only need a little. The Nail Graphix glitters are good.

Just have a play with them and see what you think before you use them on clients.

Hi
You can use the Ezflow boogie nights collection with your cnd monomer. There are several kits to choose from giving different effects, I love them.
hth:hug:

Latest posts

Back