Mixing Euroblonde and Homme caused pain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi

Wonder if anyone can help . I had a small bit of Perron rigot Homme wax and filled my pot with Euroblonde .

My First Lady was a Hollywood , she mentioned it was more painful than normal and the following day a little more sore . Could this be the cause ?

One thing , she had just finished her period so it could have been that ?

Anyone experienced this ?

Thanks

On occasions I have mixed bits of Euroblonde along with other Perron Rigot non strip waxes and never really have a problem with it and just used these as normal with no noticeable difference for clients. Homme is used at a slightly lower temperature that Euroblonde.
I would say that it probably was the fact she just had her period and was probably feeling more sensitive.
How did the other clients react or comment?

Jack

On occasions I have mixed bits of Euroblonde along with other Perron Rigot non strip waxes and never really have a problem with it and just used these as normal with no noticeable difference for clients. Homme is used at a slightly lower temperature that Euroblonde.
I would say that it probably was the fact she just had her period and was probably feeling more sensitive.
How did the other clients react or comment?

Jack

Thanks jack , I was thinking this, I wouldn't t have thought mixing would have caused this . However because she mentioned still feeling sore today ( I waxed yesterday ) , it was more than just the discomfort during the treatment .

Not had any others since so can t compare their experiences !

Latest posts

Back