Broken lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salmacca

Reaction score
Hi there I’ve been doing lashes for over a year but only part time as an extra job so don’t have loads of clients so I still class myself as a beginner and do lack confidence at times even though my lash lady tells me I’m really good. Anyway one client that has been coming to me for about 10 months consistently every 2 wks, I’ve noticed about a month ago her lashes were short and broken on one eye she had lovely long lashes when I first did them and I only ever use flat lashes which weigh less than a normal classic and always stuck to a safe length. But I was quite shocked to see this and started to doubt myself what have I done ??? I know she doesn’t clean her lashes properly because she’s told me and I spend ages cleaning before I fill but I don’t know what’s caused it?? I mentioned that the lashes had gone short on one eye and she could t think why she says she doesn’t touch them or rub but something has happened ‍♀️♀️ What do I do ?? Any ideas ??

Latest posts

Back