Mixing Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee_geeee

Reaction score
Hi :)
I had a client in yesterday that told me she has had gelish(actual gelish) mixed on her before, as in one layer of one colour and one layer of another to mix the colour.
Does anyone do this??does it work?

Hi [emoji3] I have done this before with CND shellac as that is the product I use and it works , so assuming that this method would work with gelish too, have a play around trying to layer different colours to create new colours on some nail tips , hope this helps[emoji4]

I have mixed Gelish colours in the bottle to make my own colours and it's perfectly fine but not on the nails! How is that even possible?? It's going to be a mess. What about the brush that gets two colours?

If it's like CND Shellac layering you apply each colour coat and cure each time so no mess. You can't mix CND Shellac colours so you have to layer. Unsure of Gelish mixing before applying. I know you can mix before applying with Gel II to custom make colours. Xx

Yes, I've done this before with gelish when wanting a cadburys purple. I layer different colours on the nail .

Thanks for your replies, think Im going to have to mess around a bit before doing it on a client though! I was just curious because it never even occured to me to try this!!

Latest posts

Back