Mmmmm Dodgy or what???!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lellipop said:
conspiracy theories really interest me and every bombing, famous murder etc seems to have one. Goverments do cover things up and I think we sometimes just believe things without looking into them.

I guess if it doesnt affect us directly then we take what we are told as truth...

i know im not really worried about wether they are lying or not. I possibly should be, lol, but it doesnt affect me directly so im not! lol.

vodkababe said:
If anyone's really interested in all the conspiracy theories, take a look at this thread on another website - it's long, but goes into the events of 9/11 in great detail, and tries to test the official version of what happened:

http://forums.handbag.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=247218

Lots of links to eyewitness reports, video footage etc - worth a look.

(Not sure if linking to another website is okay? I'm assuming it is as we get links to nail sites all the time, but if not..... sorry!)

and thnks for the link hun, ill have a perooze through that over a nice cuppa hehe. x

River said:
Now, now children - play nice :D :D

To be honest, I agree with what has already been said. Chances are the footage has been "doctored" as sooo many other things that relate to 9/11 have. Whether there is an agenda or not (from any side) is irrelevant.

River

Well said River

Latest posts

Back