Mobile and CND bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisamv

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just had to let you know about my mobile CND case! If you're just starting out mobile and use CND then this is FAB!

The case comes with two bags inside for your polishes/glitters etc, it has soooo many compartments to put extra tools in and I can fit all i need in this case. I have a bag for my shellacs, one Vinylux, lamp, light, extension lead tools etc. I went out and bought a camping table and a stool and started panicking how was going to carry everything.. I was packing my bag ready for my first client when I read a sign on the top of the case saying "please sit forward of this line" I then realised that this case is also a stool!!! Happy days!

I LOVE it, it only comes as part of a package tho which might not suit everyone but I just wanted to let you know that if your thinking of investing its definetly my best buy yet! x

Attachments

• Go Pro 240.jpg
    Go Pro 240.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 105
I just bought this today....can't wait to receive it [emoji38]

That looks great! I bought the lamp and starter kit wish I had upgraded to this one! Didn't see it until it was too late!!

I nearly missed it too, but thankfully I just stumbled across it. They should really have it in the packages section!

Latest posts

Back