Mobile and doing waxing - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlo

Reaction score
Hi.

Just wondered those of you who are mobile & do waxing what do you out your wax pot in to transport? How do you ensure you don't get spillages in the car? And do you take a trolley with you?

Thanks in advance

When I was mobile I use to have my wax pot, spatulas, cotton wool, pre wax, oil, after wax. Pot with tweezers and scissors and towel all in a plastic storage box. I use the towel to make sure it was all secure.
Then put the box in the foot well of the front passenger seat so it ant go anywhere.
Never had a spillage.
I dust take a trolley, just used a table or chair that the client had. Least you have to carry the better. As you also have a couch and bag of towels, extension lead too.
Hth :)

Sorry that meant to say didn't take a trolley!

I have a plastic storage box with handles, fits pot, spatulas, lotions etc in, and ensures they stay upright. The box then sits behind passanger seat on floor.
As my massage couch has a shoulder strap I can also do the whole lot in one trip to clients door!

Ah that's brilliant! Plastic box sounds perfect! Thanks for the tips!

Do any of you take anything to put on the clients floor to ensure there's no spillages etc?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back