Mobile anxiety

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simsy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this so bare with me if I've posted in the wrong place. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who gets nervous before visiting new clients houses? I actually feel really panicky I don't know why! This never happened to me in salon it's just since going mobile.. Maybe it's a confidence thing!?

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this so bare with me if I've posted in the wrong place. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who gets nervous before visiting new clients houses? I actually feel really panicky I don't know why! This never happened to me in salon it's just since going mobile.. Maybe it's a confidence thing!?
Hi Simsy,yes I think its natural to feel apprehensive before going into a new clients house,but it does get easier the more you do it,but be safe make sure someone knows where you are,and if a man answered the door And I was expecting a women I would not go in.

Hi Simsy,yes I think its natural to feel apprehensive before going into a new clients house,but it does get easier the more you do it,but be safe make sure someone knows where you are,and if a man answered the door And I was expecting a women I would not go in.
Hi All

Hi Allies Dream, thanks for replying.

The male aspect definitely scares me. I also get worried when I've been around a client who has their friends over and they're commenting on how the hair is expensive and could I give discount etc. Makes me feel really uncomfortable and pressured. Very scary going into the unknown. Hopefully it will get better X

Hi All

Hi Allies Dream, thanks for replying.

The male aspect definitely scares me. I also get worried when I've been around a client who has their friends over and they're commenting on how the hair is expensive and could I give discount etc. Makes me feel really uncomfortable and pressured. Very scary going into the unknown. Hopefully it will get better X
It does get better,its really hard when there friends do that,but stick to your prices and if they keep talking and interupting just say you would be happy to do a free consultation by appointment.Believe me they can double the time you take if you dont nip it in the bud, you will get there:)

Hi there, I worked in a salon for 7yrs and recently went mobile in July. I got exactly the same thing whenever I got a new client I would be worrying about it the night before and even when I got there I was so nervous! This never happened in salon and it made me think 'why am I like this it's silly when i know exactly what I am doing!' I think it was more to do with the fact that going from a salon to mobile, u are just completely on ur own! U will be fine the more u do it [emoji4] x

Latest posts

Back