Mobile appointment apps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
Hi I rent a room in a salon doing nails and beauty. Two new ladies have started renting another room doing holistics and some beauty treatments. As we are not there all of the time and have 3 mobile numbers to call, does anyone know if a phone app we can all download so that anyone can book treatments with any person. And we can all see each others calender so that we know what the other is working

Hi I rent a room in a salon doing nails and beauty. Two new ladies have started renting another room doing holistics and some beauty treatments. As we are not there all of the time and have 3 mobile numbers to call, does anyone know if a phone app we can all download so that anyone can book treatments with any person. And we can all see each others calender so that we know what the other is working

Sounds like our free Salonlite system should suit your needs pretty much perfectly.

Set it up via this link:
Salonlite - The world's first free online salon and spa management software

And then, to use it on a mobile phone, go to m.salonlite.com - we'll be releasing a native app soon, but in the meantime this will function exactly the same.

Great gonna check it out now

I started using this today after I got the email. I think it's brilliant and couldn't have come at a better time. It works on my blackberry. So happy - not much usually works on a blackberry. Have been registered for a while but couldn't use it. Definitely recommend it now xx

Latest posts

Back