Mobile beauty therapist - starting up and need your help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glkingy

Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents

A CIDESCO qualified beauty therapist, I'm looking to set up my own mobile business. I'd be very greatful for any advice with all the do's and don'ts, starting from what do I do first! Do I need to trademark my business name before I start treatments with clients? What products should I use and do I need to train in them before using? Who's the best beauty wholesaler? SO Many questions - apologies! Any useful links would also be appreciated :)

X

Hi ladies and gents

A CIDESCO qualified beauty therapist, I'm looking to set up my own mobile business. I'd be very greatful for any advice with all the do's and don'ts, starting from what do I do first! Do I need to trademark my business name before I start treatments with clients? What products should I use and do I need to train in them before using? Who's the best beauty wholesaler? SO Many questions - apologies! Any useful links would also be appreciated :)

X
Do a few searches on here. You'll find hundreds of helpful posts on all these things.

Latest posts

Back