Mobile business advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyxox

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies, I was wondering if anyone in a similar situation could give me any advice please, I have started a mobile business offering gel polish and spa pedicures but it is very slow at the moment and I am thinking what can I offer that would be ok to do mobile and not too expensive to start up? I was thinking maybe spray tans or lash tint and lift, does anyone do these that can advise me please!

Lash lifts with a tint could be a good option. Personally I think you'd need a portable couch as the client needs to lie down very still for quite a while (depending which brand you go with) so you and they need to be comfortable.

Eyelash extensions are another option but the same applies as above regarding a couch and I think that it takes a lot longer to perfect your technique.

Brow treatments are very popular but not particularly profitable on their own if you're just doing a quick tint and tidy up, so maybe look into offering a complete brow package?

Spray Tanning is messy, no matter how careful you are. (Have a look at threads on the Tanning forum) but it is a useful extra during the warmer months and Christmas, but less popular in the winter.

What treatments are you currently qualified in apart from manicures & pedicures?
I think I would start by offering things that I was already qualified to do so no further training costs.
If you did a full level 2 then you could offer facials, waxing, eye treatments and make up. This would allow you to put some really good packages together so clients have lots done in one visit. More money & less travel for you! :)

Hello lovely ladies, I was wondering if anyone in a similar situation could give me any advice please, I have started a mobile business offering gel polish and spa pedicures but it is very slow at the moment and I am thinking what can I offer that would be ok to do mobile and not too expensive to start up? I was thinking maybe spray tans or lash tint and lift, does anyone do these that can advise me please!
What about dip a tovd ? They Are so easy and quick

What about waxing? You’d need a beauty couch but they’re a profitable service and can build up regular business x

Latest posts

Back