Mobile client advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
Hi girls! I've just booked myself a mobile client for tomorrow . She's not my first but I do them very far apart I haven't done one since Christmas ! I work in a nail bar so it's not the service I'm nervous about. Just wondering if you had any tips on how to come across confident and professional from the minute you knock on there door. To the minute you leave again! Any advice would be so appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance geeks xxxxx

Be yourself not over confident as ppl may thing ur cocky! I'm pretty chirpy and love a laugh and a giggle plenty of banter u carnt go to wrong c

Imagine you are the client and treat her the way you would want to be....smile..be interested..explain answers to her questions clearly and friendly. Etc.

Good luck

Treat her exactly as you would when you're working on clients in the nail bar. And be the utmost professional at all times- it doesn't matter the setting, it's still the same service :)

Thank you everyone!!! I don't know why I just find it so much more intimidating when I go to someone's home [emoji85] but your right I'm professional and know exactly what I'm doing [emoji5]️

Don't forget they might be feeling more nervous than you! They've invited a stranger into their home and will probably be worrying about where you are going to set up and if they've cleared away the mess in that room. Just be confident and friendly like you are with your shop clients.

Latest posts

Back