Mobile Creative Therapist - Birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi,

If there are any Creative mobile therapists in the Birmingham area, could you please contact me.

I have some extra clients that I can't accomodate and would really like to be able to refer them to someone else when I can't help.

Thanks

Marlise

Hi,

Am I really the only Creative trained mobile therapist in the whole of Birmingham ?

Surely not ......:lol:

I'm getting quite a few enquiries at the moment and it's business I'm turning away that could be yours !!

Let me know if you are interested.

Marlise

i'm wolves, if it was abit closer i'd have gladly took them.:)

OK, are there any MOBILE therapists in Birmingham that would like some extra business ?

If you are not Creative trained, I assume it's not the end of the world :lol:

Clients are mainly for natural nail care.

Marlise

OK, are there any MOBILE therapists in Birmingham that would like some extra business ?

If you are not Creative trained, I assume it's not the end of the world :lol:

Clients are mainly for natural nail care.

Marlise

hi marlise, where abouts in birmingham are you based, i am creative trained and also have my nvq 2

liz xx

I am Creative trained and in Birmingham - however I qualified in Dec 07 are you looking for someone more experienced?

hi marlise, where abouts in birmingham are you based, i am creative trained and also have my nvq 2

liz xx

I am Creative trained and in Birmingham - however I qualified in Dec 07 are you looking for someone more experienced?

Hi Gemsie / Liz,

I knew I couldn't be the only one !! :lol: :lol:

My clients are mainly natural nail care and waxing. I have 3 ladies at the moment who want mani / pedi's that I can't help and one wants a mini mani party in August for her wedding.

If you can do a really fab mani and pedi, you girls are qualified !

Please pm me your details (business name, number etc) and I will pass this on to my clients.

M.

Latest posts

Back