Mobile eyebrow wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
Hi all,

How does everyone carry this out? Do you take a massage bed in with you every time for just an eyebrow wax?

Thanks
Polly

I get them to sit on one of their own chairs. I wouldn't lug my couch around and set it up just for a brow wax.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get them to sit on one of their chairs or lay on their sofa with a towel under their head ! X

Thanks! I didn't want to lug the bed in so I hoped I wouldn't have to! x

I put my bed in the car and the ask the client, "Are you ok to lay on the sofa or would you rather I bring the bed in?" Most are happy with the sofa, I pop some couch roll under their head to protect the fabric and away we go 😊.

I don't go out for just an eyebrow wax as I have a minimum charge which is more than that. I do eyebrow waxing with tinting or more waxing or a facial, or even with a manicure and it depends on the client as to what equipment I use. I have a folding reclining chair which is easier to carry than my massage couch, but it is another thing to carry in the car! I do as others have said in some cases, especially if I know the client and use their sofa with a towel under their head if it is just waxing eyebrows with a treatment that doesn't require the massage bed. No hard and fast rules, just adapt to the circumstances x

Latest posts

Back