Mobile Facials what to use ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been trying to look for a product range for facials to take mobile, however the start up costs are very expensive and alot of the proffessional brands I am familiar with will not allow mobile.
I have just received some samples from susan molynuex which seem lovely this could be a possability??
What are others using and any comments on the molynuex range as its new to me ???

i don't do many facials but i am using salon system chi at the moment and my cleints love it

i've heard many good things about susan molyneux

I believe Eve Taylor do a special kit for mobile therapists.

Hiya

I am a Susan Molyneux geek :) So any questions, ask away!

I had a little search through old threads for you and this is what I said about S/M previous:-

"When I placed my opening order with Susan Molyneux, the start up cost was definitely higher than £599. This was approx two and a half years ago.

From memory, they had two offers available (these are approx costs) and one was mostly salon use stuff with one days training, for about £800 plus VAT and the other included more retail (as well as the salon sizes) and two days training for about £1100 plus VAT. (The training is very good by the way.)

It may be that the £599 offer currently available was always a special offer and was always due to end. Or it may be that they have revamped their starter package ?

I love Susan Molyneux as a salon brand, my clients love the aromas, it's very affordable to retail and I can honestly say I have never regretted taking it on.

With regard to what Exquisite Touch has said, about getting phone calls, I just wanted to say I have never found them remotely aggressive in their marketing, in fact the girls are always lovely.

When choosing a brand there are many factors you need to consider. Relatively, Susan Molyneux's opening order is affordable. I also like the fact that it is manufactured in the UK, they operate a no air freight policy, all the packaging is recyclable, the ingredients policy means that there are no artificial perfumes, mineral oils or lanolin. No products are tested on animals, or raw ingredients. (There is a difference here... as some companies say their finished products are not tested on animals but choose not to say anything about the ingredients.)

So my vote would be a yes, but what other companies are you considering? Maybe jot down the differences between companies, and see how you feel about them then xx"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back