Mobile geeks - what makes an appointment run smoothly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coops

Reaction score
Hello, I'm picking brains again.

I'm thinking of incorporating into my leaflets a section advising clients what I will do and what they could do to make the appointment run smoothly, so far I've thought of me arriving 5 minutes early to set up, or them making sure there is an area to work in the room they are having the service in and an electrical point close by.

Am I being really cheeky thinking of putting something like this in a leaflet?

Does anyone have any little pointers?

Thanks

When I send my confirmation text/phone them on the day I just ask them to have their hair washed for me arriving if it's just a cut. That way they know I expect to be able to start straight away and not be waiting for them to go and wash their hair when I arrive.

I think that the more "rules" you put on leaflets and stuff the less people read them. I'd rather just tell people as I go along unless it's really really important stuff about skin tests and things.

I think is a really good idea, maybe ask if they can smoke enough fags to keep them going so you dont have to keep stopping for breaks and to make all the phone calls they need to brfore you start, sorry not very helpfull but some clients drive me crazy :lol::eek:

I think is a really good idea, maybe ask if they can smoke enough fags to keep them going so you dont have to keep stopping for breaks and to make all the phone calls they need to brfore you start, sorry not very helpfull but some clients drive me crazy :lol::eek:

Haha Lilly I like it :lol:

Latest posts

Back