Mobile-Getting New Clients-Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SharpEdge

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been mobile for 20months now and im finding it hard to get new clients. I have done leaflet drops round the houses, I have recently advertised in a local directory book that gets delivered to every house in the area, and also on 3 different free websites.

Anyone got any other suggestions as to how I can gain more clients??

you could try asking your clients for recommandations to out on your leaflet, i can imagine it will be hard work buidling up your client base. but keep working hard and you will get there :) hope i helped xx

I've found local parish magazines are good and v.cheap. also ring around childrens nurseries and offer to do a 'fringe demo' at local toddler groups I'd rather offer free advice for mothers cutting fringes than see little girls with fringes that start from their crown and come forward:D and it shows you in good light and you may get a whole family gig out of it! hope this helps, I'm doing the same as well after going back to mobile in a different area, bit of a slow start!

Hi all, I have been mobile for 20months now and im finding it hard to get new clients. I have done leaflet drops round the houses, I have recently advertised in a local directory book that gets delivered to every house in the area, and also on 3 different free websites.

Anyone got any other suggestions as to how I can gain more clients??

Hi when my son went to private nursery a hairdresser used to come and cut their hair (if you wanted) once a month. I think the only thing you couldn't do was use clippers. I'm not a hair geek but as a full time working mum I loved this service, it saved me all the hassel. The girl though never gave out cards or anything and I now think she missed a trick there!! Anyway you could maybe approach some private nurserys and ask. hth

Annie x

you can get a free line in the yellow pages and yell.com also thompson local....
mums at school ...
do you have an avon lady who can give out your card with her books...
give clients 5 business cards each with their name at the back...ask them to give to friends...if 3 book with the clients name on the card who reffered them to you offer that client say a 10% off next service etc.....gives cards to friends to give to people etc

Latest posts

Back