Mobile hair and beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Louise

Reaction score
So I'm looking at setting up a hair and beauty business Mobile after working in salons for just over 3 years. I was wondering if any mobile hairdressers or beauty therapists could give me advice on what I need to start up in terms of insurance etc. Thank you for your help in advance. (I'm based in south east england)

Last edited:
Hi

Im a mobile hairdresser and have been doing this for 3 years now after working in salons for 10 years. It's the best decision I've ever made. You will need public liability insurance which isn't expensive and insurance your vehicle for business use too.

I hope this helps you

X

Hi

Im a mobile hairdresser and have been doing this for 3 years now after working in salons for 10 years. It's the best decision I've ever made. You will need public liability insurance which isn't expensive and insurance your vehicle for business use too.

I hope this helps you

X
Thank you so much! Not as much as I thought I'd need aha thank you for your help x

Your welcome. Good luck with your new adventure

Latest posts

Back