Mobile hair business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think ive finally found it :D
Thank you everybody :)

I quite like Ooh La La

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If i could jump on here. I wont be changing yet as i have about 300 business cards left to give out.

At the mo my business name is EHB which is ellis hair and beauty. BOOOORING.

I dont even know where to start. Im not glitzy or glittery or pink as a person. But understand that could be an option. I love leopars print and my towels and mirror is leopard print (my mom calls me bet lynch lol)

My full name is Ellis Jade, i live in the area West Heath could maybe hve that in there? I do both hairdressing and beauty therapy so would like that to be mentioned somehow if possible. Im crap at stuff like this ive wanted a name change for ages and ages but just crap. Loool!!

No pressure or rush just wonderong what you would do??
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

If i could jump on here. I wont be changing yet as i have about 300 business cards left to give out.

At the mo my business name is EHB which is ellis hair and beauty. BOOOORING.

I dont even know where to start. Im not glitzy or glittery or pink as a person. But understand that could be an option. I love leopars print and my towels and mirror is leopard print (my mom calls me bet lynch lol)

My full name is Ellis Jade, i live in the area West Heath could maybe hve that in there? I do both hairdressing and beauty therapy so would like that to be mentioned somehow if possible. Im crap at stuff like this ive wanted a name change for ages and ages but just crap. Loool!!

No pressure or rush just wonderong what you would do??

Roar hair and beauty then have all your leopard print lol x

Yes i like the idea of roar thank! See id never get the idea of that on my own ha x

Iv been through a million names and now I am finally happy! A little luxury (hair and beauty) no one round here with a name like this so I'm happy! Plus my decor is all swirly, silvery, flowery, butterflies and pale blues! Seems to fit the name very well. And my website and business cards have the same sort of design. With purples and blues for my logos! It's just me all over I love me some purple butterflies lol!! I have flower and butterfly tattoos, blue hair to match my uniform lol! It's my theme and sells me!! Lol

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I quite like Ooh La La

I thought you were having la sparkle.... I'm.getting confused half the posts are missing ( but it's not hard to confuse me :D)

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Confusion sorted :D you have 3 threads running on names - I'm not losing my sanity after all :p

Confusion sorted :D you have 3 threads running on names - I'm not losing my sanity after all :p

I did that haha I thought aw no a big arguments started and the posts have been deleted lol x

I wanted to delete the older threads but didnt know how to :(

Didnt mean to be clogging up 3 threads on 1 topic haha oops......

"hair we go. beauty on the go"

Latest posts

Back