Mobile Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristaBurgess

Reaction score
Im wondering how much of a market there is for a mobile hairdresser to offer pernament hair extensions?

Im fully trained and qualified. Can any one tell me if they make a living out of doing hair extensions on a mobile basis? Or do most people head to shops for their extensions?

Thanks

Im wondering how much of a market there is for a mobile hairdresser to offer pernament hair extensions?

Im fully trained and qualified. Can any one tell me if they make a living out of doing hair extensions on a mobile basis? Or do most people head to shops for their extensions?

Thanks

yes there is. i only do extensions. i have a small salon and i have just set up my second mobile extensionist company and both are busy. but it is very competitve and the strongest advertisement for hair extensions is word of mouth. there are so many people out there offering hair extensions at the moment though.

i have just begun doing hair extensions mobile. I love it apart from when your trying to finish your job and your clients have children, pets etc to see to. I think that people like to have extensions done in their own home as it takes a while and it is also easier for them. I cant afford to live off it yet though although i really want to. I just need a bit of advertisment to get my business out there. Good luck :)

I started off mobile and I had the same problems with kids, smoke breaks, making lunch, telephone calls its was a total nightmare. In the end I gave up doing mobile and moved to my living room with clients coming to me. Moved on from there and now have a studio where I control the time and not the client.

I ask them not to bring there children or friends with them as the studio is in my home, I just state it politely and they normally come alone.

yea that is def a good idead. Although as i am lving with my boyf and his parents:sad: it isnt really an option for me. but soon hopefully. Do people mind comin to yours? do you have the same amount of business?

I started mobile, then came back home working from my living room, then moved out again to a little studio in a building then moved to a little room in the upstairs of my house kitted that out and then moved into a bigger room in my house and kitted that out and everybody loves it, clients come to my home and we just go straight upstairs and I think people are quite shocked when they see it as its really cool. I love it and so do my clients. My business is really busy.

i carry out mobile hair extensions, and im finding its going really well.like other people have said, because its something that takes a long time to do, people feel more comfortable in their own homes.aslong as u get ur advertising right so u get enough customers u'll do great!

although its really hard to advertise without spending much. dont really know where to start. xx

Latest posts

Back